As a 30 plus year resident of the Fox Valley, I know the communities and their neighborhoods. My background as an urban planning professional has fine-tuned my knowledge of the Chicago area, my problem solving skills, and my negotiating abilities. I enjoy using that knowledge to help others in the relocation, sale or purchase of their home. These qualities have helped to develop client confidence in the transaction process. In addition, my years with the city of Aurora and as chairman of the Kane County Historic Preservation Commission have given me insight into the programs available to owners in both Kane and DuPage counties.
Because I work primarily by referral, you can be confident I will be focused on you and not out chasing the next lead. My goal is to build relationships with my clients and their friends and families that will benefit them for years to come. I am always available to answer your questions and address your concerns. It would be my honor to be considered your resource for all things Fox Valley, whether it be real estate, communities, conservation efforts or contractor referrals.
- Particular Specialty in Historic Properties. Extensive knowledge of home construction, maintenance and architectural.
- Specialize in working with first time home buyers
- B.A. Housing and Environmental Design, Illinois State University
- Master of Urban Planning; NeighborhoodPlanning/Preservation Planning, University of Illinois
- 35+ years as Urban/Neighborhood planner
- Chairman, Kane County Historic Preservation Commission 1987 to present
- The Conservation Foundation; Kane County Advisory Board
- Preservation Partners of Fox Valley, Member
- Landmarks Illinois, Member
- Illinois Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Realtor Association of the Fox Valley, Member
Shauna was so helpful when it came time to sell my aunt’s home. Her suggestions for quick updates and staging got us top dollar in a much shorter amount of time that we ever expected!- Gina
"My husband and I worked with Shauna and honestly cannot say enough great things about her! As a couple that was about to get married, we were looking for a house that spoke to us and felt like home. Our search began in 2017 which was the beginning of an insanely difficult market for home buyers. Shauna did not let that put a damper on anything! She showed us amazing homes and taught us so much about not only the housing market, but also about the unique aspects of each and every home. We are forever grateful for Shauna’s hard work and dedication. If it were not for her, we wouldn’t have our first home!”- Hannah and Dan
Thank you Shauna Wiet for helping to find the perfect home for us. You made us your priority and you gave us so many choices. Thank you also for your honest input in helping to educate us on what things to look for in buying a home. I have, and will continue to highly recommend you to anyone looking for a new home.- Tim and Lori
Shauna- thanks for the tremendous care you took in helping us find the perfect home for our son with disabilities. Your knowledge of the community and all aspects of housing put us at ease. The best part of working with you was your patience and integrity. Thanks for putting us at ease and helping us get through the process with minimal stress.- Matthew and Miriam
No images found.