- Full Time Broker/Realtor, Miscella Real Estate
- CNE designation (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- Certified in Interior Redesign & Home Staging Specialist
- Results oriented professional with 20+ years of strong leadership & sales negotiating experience as Vice President of Sales for Fortune 500 electronic manufacturing & financial companies
- Member, Realtor Association Fox Valley
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors
- 2018 St. Charles Chamber of Commerce ‘Chairman’s Award’ Recipient
- 2014 St. Charles ‘L.E.A.P. Award Recipient’ (Leadership-Excellence-Achievement-Professionalism)
- Member of 3 Chamber of Commerce - Geneva, St. Charles & Batavia
- Board Member – St. Charles Chamber of Commerce (2017-current)
- Board Member & VP Fundraising – Mutual Ground (2015-current)
- Geneva Women in Business (2014 President)
- St Charles Women’s Business Council (2014 & 2015 President)
- Board Member – Zonta (2012-2017)
- Batavia Chamber Ambassador – 2016 & 2017
Debbie has been patiently working with us for several years. She gave us great information and did a market analysis of our house a couple years ago, but we were not quite ready at that time. Never pushy, Debbie was always there to answer any questions. When the time came for us to put our house on the market, Debbie was our only choice. She again gave us great insight into setting a competitive listing price and was even more beneficial in getting our house ready for showings. Her professional team took amazing photos, put together a compelling brochure, and showed our property in its best light. When the offers started coming in, Debbie again gave us great advice and helped us decide on the best one. We had a great experience from start to finish and would highly recommend her for anyone looking to buy or sell a house.- Tom & Stacey
As a first time home buyer, I could not have asked for a nicer, more professional, more resourceful agent than Debbie Gurley. Debbie has an incredible work ethic and came highly recommended by the best in the business. Deb has guided and educated me through the process and is always available to answer questions with patience, kindness and most of all vast experience. I would highly recommend. Thanks Deb!- Judy S.
In the past few years we have made multiple and varied real estate transactions. Fortunately, we found a realtor who was able to guide us through all of them ~ Debbie Gurley of Miscella. Debbie's deep knowledge of all aspects of buying and selling gave us peace of mind through the ups and downs that come with the territory. She not only understands the various markets extremely well, but she makes it a priority to educate clients on all facets of real estate negotiations such as pricing, financing, contractual obligations and restrictions...even staging. We most appreciated her honesty and ethical approach to everyone involved in our transactions. Debbie always had our best interests in mind and she truly went on the journey alongside us. Because of our positive experience, our son also hired Debbie to help him through his own home buying and selling journey, so I guess you could say that Debbie has become our "family realtor."- Angel and David W.
Debbie is a true professional and a credit to her profession. Her knowledge and expertise of the real estate business and determination to give her clients the best opportunity to buy and sell their homes has given her a great reputation in the Fox Valley and surrounding region. I would highly recommend Debbie for your real estate transaction as she makes the real estate transaction easy, simple and not stressful.- Dave Jr.
I've worked with dozens of realtors over the years, and Debbie Gurley is one of the most responsive, most effective, and most professional that I've ever dealt with. She has incredible attention to detail, excellent follow-through, and is extremely kind and personable. I would highly recommend Debbie, it's always a pleasure to work with her.- Brian H.
I love working with Debbie’s borrowers on their financing for their purchase. They are organized, communicative, and their mortgage processes are always really smooth. I really believe this is because Debbie has prepared them for the process AND because she continues to be involved and proactive. All of Debbie’s clients tell us how much they appreciate her positive, can-do attitude. Throughout what can be a very stressful process, she listens to what they really want and really goes to bat for them. I can’t say enough about how much we like working with Debbie and her buyers!- Amy S.
No images found.